With thousands of hours spent trading and mentoring students, John Paul knows a thing or two about timing trades. He’s worked with traders who are too eager to jump into any opportunity. He’s also worked with those too hesitant and over-analyze each opportunity. If you’re not confident about the direction or timing of your trades, this is a webinar to watch. You’ll learn the best way to tackle different times of the day and how to adjust as time goes on.
In addition to focusing on those concepts, John Paul explains his chart setup and why he configures his charts the way he does. The goal is to be able to read the market, remain objective, and trade based on realistic possibilities. Don’t miss it!
It’s all about timing trades:
• Free trading downloads to improve your trades
• What the Yo-Yo Setup is and how to trade it
• Why you should use 5-min charts
• The difference between normal market activity and trends
• Advantages of changing your profit target and stop loss dynamically
• Interpreting the DOM and orders
• Recent Trade Scalper signals
• Recent Atlas Line signals
• A look at the 6E Euro FX market
• Expected market moves as a result of the 2017 January Effect
There’s a new Group Mentorship class scheduled to start January 31. Classes will be Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 p.m. US/Eastern. This is an eight-week class that includes all of the DayTradeToWin.com courses and software with lifetime licenses.
Availability is running out, so act now to attend. Click here for more information.